Owner / Manager: Josh Ware
Hi I’m Josh the owner of Future Bodies! I am an avid fitness enthusiast who has been in the industry for over 9 years. I have been involved in the fitness sector my whole working life and love the daily challenges of doing what we do!
I have a passion for health and fitness and love pushing the team and gym to be the very best it can be!
You will often see me out on the gym floor talking to members, co-ordinating classes, PT sessions and inductions.
I strive to make Future Bodies the best it can be. This year we are launching our Crèche, Future Cycle Room and Functional Room. This has been a labour of love for me over the last 6 months and I can't wait to release it with you all and hear your feedback!
It's my job to push the boundaries of what's possible, I want Future Bodies to be the very best facility. Iv'e got MASSIVE plans for Future Bodies and I can't wait for you to join our journey!
• Level 3 GP Referral
• Nutrition and Weight Management
• Level 3 Personal Trainer
• Level 2 Gym Instructor
• ICI Indoor Cycling
• Level 2 & 3 Paediatric First Aid Trained
• Level 2 & 3 Safeguarding
What is your favourite hobby?
• You’ll often me out on the Squash court, I love the competition and there’s nothing like a bit of friendly banter!
What is your favourite food?
• Easy. Asian for the win! Pad Thai, Massaman, Laksa you name it i’ll have it! Unless it’s spicy, I just can’t handle the heat!
What is your favourite thing about working at Future Bodies?
• I love working in an industry where people are there to better themselves. Every day I get to work with amazing people striving to be the very best they can be. What more could you possibly ask for?