Owner / Manager: Josh Ware
Hi I’m Josh the owner of Future Bodies! I am an avid fitness enthusiast who has been in the industry for over 10 years. I have been involved in the fitness sector my whole working life and love the daily challenges of doing what we do!
I have a passion for health and fitness and love pushing the team and gym to be the very best it can be!
You will often see me out on the gym floor talking to members, co-ordinating classes, PT sessions and inductions.
I strive to make Future Bodies the best it can be. I took on Future Bodies Gym and Health Club nearly 3 years a go and since then me and the team have worked tirelessly to turn Future Bodies Gym into an all-round great gym that provides a fantastic service within the local community where everyone of all shapes, sizes, ages and medical conditions are welcome.
It's my job to push the boundaries of what's possible, I want Future Bodies to be the very best facility. Over the last 3 years, we have completely refurbished Future Bodies and brought in loads of new kit, took on an extension and created our fantastic Future Cycle Room, Our Functional Room, built a free carpark for all our members and this year opened our Crèche for all our amazing members that couldn't make it to the gym because of childcare.
Iv'e got MASSIVE plans for Future Bodies and I can't wait for you to join our journey!
• 1st Class Honours in Business Management
• Level 3 GP Referral
• Nutrition and Weight Management
• Level 3 Personal Trainer
• Level 2 Gym Instructor
• ICI Indoor Cycling
• Level 2 & 3 Paediatric First Aid Trained
• Level 2 & 3 Safeguarding
What is your favourite hobby?
• You’ll often me out on the Squash court, I love the competition and there’s nothing like a bit of friendly banter!
What is your favourite food?
• Easy. Asian for the win! Pad Thai, Massaman, Laksa you name it i’ll have it! Unless it’s spicy, I just can’t handle the heat!
What is your favourite thing about working at Future Bodies?
• I love working in an industry where people are there to better themselves. Every day I get to work with amazing people striving to be the very best they can be. What more could you possibly ask for?